kitchen inspirations

my contractor told me that one of the first things i need to do is pick out my new fridge and range.  they will need to know the dimensions of these two things before the framing starts.  i really want to take some time to go to a showroom and check out my options, but unfortunately jeff is still recovering from his surgery and we haven't had a chance yet.  i'm keeping my fingers crossed we can go somewhere on saturday. 

in the meantime, i've been busy pinning kitchens on pinterest that i like.  here a few...




Source: mochatini.org via Becky on Pinterest











i really love the bright white cabinets and countertops.  i will be putting in an island in the new kitchen and i'm leaning towards keeping that a natural wood color like in the second picture.  i'm also in love with the lanterns in that picture.  if my kitchen turns out to be half as beautiful as these i will be thrilled!

you can follow all my pinning by clicking the button on the top right hand corner.

1 comment

  1. I just saw your post on the blog :) and replied. I got them as soon as I saw them in the PB catalogue. They are so similar but so much more affordable than the ones we had so it was an easy decision. I pulled them out of the box the other day and they look great. I think doing the kitchen is the most fun out of the entire house! I can't wait to see your progress :) Happy Memorial Weekend!

    ReplyDelete