my little graduate!

ok this post is a little overdue, but my sweet girl graduated from pre-k at the end of may!  doesn't she look so grown up?!?


prior to the ceremony, i was clueless as to what to expect.  i definitely had no idea how the ceremony would affect me.  when they started playing pomp & circumstance, my eyes welled up with tears.  my little baby was graduating!




after the ceremony they had a reception for them.  they did such a great job decorating!






  

each child had a memory book made for them that was filled with pictures throughout the year.  it started with a picture of kelby's first day of school and included all the holidays and field trips that they went on.  such a cute idea!


and this is miss brittany.  she works at kelby's preschool.  not only was she one of kelby's favorites, but she is also a very talented photographer.  i stole all the above pictures from her ;)  you can visit her website here.

No comments