trick-or-treating

our neighborhood is a hot spot for trick-or-treaters.  i love it!  growing up we lived outside of town and rarely had a trick-or-treater.  i no longer try to count how many kids we hand out candy to, but my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who live just a few houses down, estimated that we had over 700.  i totally believe it.  it is nuts!  we, as well as my neighbors, sit outside rather than inside since our front door would never close.  we took the girls and my nieces to a few houses before the madness hit our house.  funny thing is i think the girls enjoy handing out the candy even more than getting it! 










i also think it is funny how all my neighbors also invite friends over to witness the mayhem.  if they are anything like me, i bet their hoping they too bring candy to pass out.  700 trick-or-treaters can get pricey!  ;)

1 comment

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, makes me nostalgic for my New York years. Happy Holidays from Rome!

    ReplyDelete