christmas in july



i know its kind of silly, but when i'm going through tough times, i always visualize myself at christmas.  for instance, when i was pregnant with my oldest (she was due in november) and i was in those last few months of my pregnancy feeling huge and a little nervous about child birth,  i visualized myself at christmas holding my newborn.  and when my sister was first diagnosed with cancer, i knew she would be about done with the chemo portion on her treatment around christmas.  i could go on and on.



christmas is hands down my favorite holiday.  i love the excitement it brings my kids, the lights, and all the family gatherings.  this christmas i should will be in my new house, my sister will be home from md anderson, and i will be the mother of a 6 and 4 yr old (they both have birthdays coming up!).  

Source: bhg.com via Becky on Pinterest



maybe i'll start my christmas shopping ;)

1 comment